Full time field coordinator position.
Our field coordinators receive calls from existing and new customers and then develop estimates and schedule the work. We offer unparalleled customer service to create and maintain long term customer relationships. Field coordinators assist in day to day operational tasks that include:
• Quote rates, describe services, schedule jobs, and secure payment from customers over the phone
• Use state-of-the-art custom scheduling and database software
• Respond to customer phone and email inquiries
• Resolve customer service issues
• Make outbound calls to existing customers
• Four year college degree
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Ability to accommodate rather than dominate
• Fine attention to detail
• Strong ability to multitask and get things done
• Willingness and ability to learn
• Eagerness to develop and grow new skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are proud to have a drug-free environment. All employment offers are contingent upon applicant successfully completing drug screening (including marijuana) and background screening. Due to the high level of interest in this position we will contact only those we believe to be a fantastic fit.